Here we go.

11 October 2008

I made two meals & baked banana bread today, wtf!  I MISS COOKING!  

The drawback of kickboxing is that I'm very tired when class is done, so I really do not even want to think about cooking when I get home.  So, it's either take-out or asking ATM to cook more than usual, which he is very cool about.  I've managed to work the crock pot in the schedule, too, but I do not get to cook as often as I'd like.  Well, I made up for it today!

Eggs benedict (my first time making them) for breakfast:




Pumpkin soup for supper:



Banana bread:



Rett & Keiko will be having supper with us & then we're going to sit around the fire pit, drink some beers.  We are so lucky!

Tomorrow is for rest, some chores & a hair cut.  

3 comments:

Alannah said...

Those are some gorgeous color coordinated dishes. Orange you clever?!

I wish we had some rallies up here to get us excited. Unfortunately we're a little too close to Benton County, the reddest county in the state - boo, hiss.

ATM said...

readers, don't let amd tell you those eggs benedicts were not up to par. they were completely delish, and i want some more right now!

kmhd said...

I was wondering about what the survey had to say about the eggs Benedict. I hate that I missed all of this food. I would hop into a DeLorean if I could.

Blog Archive